Four years we have been told by the “media” that Russia colluded in the 2016 election. With only circumstantial evidence and anonymous bomb shells that went nowhere, the media consumed hours of air time swearing the evidence was coming. What we got was a far cry from what was promised as what materialized in the end was a few thousand dollars spent on Facebook ads… certainly nothing of consequence that could move the election needle. The entire foreign collusion narrative has been a giant game of bait and switch. While we scanned the horizon for enemies, the true enemies were conspiring right behind us. The people that colluded with Democrats in the 2020 election are not foreign nationals, but people the American people have been led to believe that they could trust; the media, corporations and our government.
Now I don’t want to stray into Q level conspiracy theory territory, but I am struggling to understand a series of events that have occurred since October, that if the timing of these events had been different would have had a drastic impact on the election. Unlike Russia spending a few thousand dollars on Facebook ads, these events, many on their own, would have moved the electorate in making their choice for President. When taken in totality it is frightening, because as Ian Fleming said, “Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.”
- October 14th 2020 – News of Hunter Biden’s laptop breaks detailing Biden family corruption. What should have been one of the most consequential October surprises of any election is memory-holed by the mainstream media. While several mainstream media outlets delayed reporting on it, they were all singing the same tune shortly. They all claimed that it had all the hallmarks of a Russian disinformation campaign. Despite all the evidence to the authenticity of the laptop, Big Tech went as far as suspending one of the largest papers in our country from attempting to report on the story. The extent of the mainstream media fact check relied on the fact that Joe Biden’s name did not appear on any of the documents… as if you put your name on your illegal slush fund.
Despite the DOJ confirming that they had opened a criminal investigation into Hunter Biden which was open and active, the mainstream media waited almost a full month after the election to pretend to trip over the story. The FBI later confirmed that they had been sitting on the laptop since the beginning of the year. It should be noted that polling has shown that if this story had received the attention it deserved prior to the election it would have swayed around 5% of Biden voters.
- November 11th 2020 – Pfizer announces Covid-19 vaccine with 90% success rate. Shortly after Moderna made their announcement. Why this one is troubling is because I remember clearly President Trump getting mocked by the media for saying during the last Presidential debate that a vaccine would be available before year end. Fauci and the rest of the government staff did not share the President’s optimism and were not afraid to let the media know about it. The “experts” promised us that President Trump was lying. Yet, 8 days after the election the vaccine that President Trump said would be ready before the end of the year miraculously appears? Had that announcement come prior to the election, what do you think the impact would have been?
- Week of Installation – New York, Chicago, D.C and California all seem to be showing support for ending lockdowns and opening back up their economies. Cuomo said that, “New York must reopen the economy.” Bowser is allowing dine in services to resume the day after the installation. Chicago announced moving to their tier two mitigations. For eight months these places have been some of the most strict on lockdowns, hurting the economy and during the height of flu season when Covid is supposed to be the worse they are finally making moves to reopen their economies? It is almost as if they intentionally inflicted pain on their citizens to make a point.
- One Hour after Installment – WHO changes their policy on who should be tested for Covid-19. Going forward if you are non-asymptomatic (read healthy) the WHO no longer recommends the Covid-19 test. Now I do not have a degree in mathematics, but something tells me that the Biden administrations numbers on Covid-19 are going to look a lot better. Of course, if we had a media that wasn’t preoccupied with lobbing softballs at the new administration, they would inform their uses of this change in testing direction to give clarity to the numbers. I am sure that they are not going to do something like showing month by month numbers side by side to laude the Biden administration’s handling the pandemic… (The WHO Finally Updates COVID-19 Testing After Biden (pjmedia.com))
- Installation Day Plus 1 – A Duke, Harvard and John Hopkins study finds that there may be as many as 1 million excess deaths as the result of the Covid-19 lockdowns over the next decade. While many of us argued that strict lockdowns might be every bit as bad as Covid-19 we were called conspiracy theorists and murderers who wanted to kill grandmothers. (Duke, Harvard, and Johns Hopkins Experts: COVID Lockdowns Will Cause 1 MILLION Excess Deaths – NewsWars)
Now I don’t want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I believe that asking about the strange timing of these events is reasonable. Did members of the media conspire to bury a story to help their preferred candidate win? When the media was saying the laptop story had all the hallmarks of a Russian disinformation campaign did they not reveal that they had already confirmed the authenticity of the laptop? Did a major corporation slow roll an announcement to tilt the scale in favor away from a President that had gone after their industry? Did local government officials choose to go with the strictest lockdown policies to help their political party against the best interests of their citizens? Why is the WHO suddenly changing the testing policy that has been in place since March and does it have anything to do with the Biden administration’s decision to restore American funding?
These are all legitimate questions that we should be asking. When the organizations that we as Americans are supposed to trust make decisions that impact our lives in order to drive a political narrative, we should all worry. Maybe one day we will have rational explanations on why these decisions were made at these specific times, but “Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.”